Friday, December 4, 2009

Playing With Shapes in Alchemy

I just started using Alchemy and was experimenting with shapes and their interface. The process is quick and it's easy to get your thoughts out onto the canvas with Alchemy's shape drawing tools.



You can get some really cool and aesthetic shapes with the gradient tool with mirror on.



Alchemy is a great tool that should be thrown in every artist's arsenal.
Check out the great Andrew Jones creating some sweet shapes with synthed musical notes.



This one's pretty old. A man sitting next to me at the airport oversaw me working on this piece and offered me a job to redesign the look of his company.



He never contacted me.. but it was satisfying to catch someone's eye and appeal more than sub-standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment